Alice’s Unique Approach to Skincare
The synthesis of healthy new skin cells requires certain nutrients and the integrity of your skin can therefore be heavily reliant on diet. In addition to this, the skin relies on the functioning of many systems, and can often be an outward manifestation of how well your body is functioning internally.
Imbalances with hormones, immunity, digestion and inflammation can contribute to skin problem such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea or sensitive skin. For such cases, the objective is always to work to the heart of the problem so that the protocol can be targeted to the individual’s specific requirements.
Alice is a skin specialist and has worked with many clients wanting to manage specific dermatological conditions, or simply promote youthful glowing skin that is more resistant to the signs of ageing.
How can nutrition help?
• Tailor nutrient intake to maximise collagen production and promote healing
• Balance hormonal activity to help prevent hormone-induced skin conditions
• Prevent DNA damage that can lead to wrinkles and sings of ageing
• Reduce inflammatory reactions that can contribute to eczema, psoriasis and hives.
• Regulate digestive dysfunction, which is commonly implicated with problematic skin
• Identify allergies and intolerances that could be leading to skin conditions such as eczema, acne, hives, dermatitis and psoriasis
• Support restful beauty sleep
Alice’s skin regeneration package includes three 50-minute consultations in which clients can expect to receive a bespoke nutritional program tailored to suit their specific needs and requirements. Though tests are not always necessary for each person, should they be required this also allows for interpretation and time to monitor changes based on results.
Protocols will vary depending on the person, their specific condition and other factors such as lifestyle, stress and health history.
Alice practises at The John Tsagaris Clinic, 24 Godfrey St, Chelsea SW3 3SX
Cost: £350 (includes x3 50 minute consultations, excludes tests and supplements)